Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Hyundai Motor UK Limited, 728 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1HE.
- This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over. Employees and their immediate families of Hyundai Motor UK Ltd (the “Promoter”), its dealers, subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are excluded.
- The prize draw will run from 27/11/2017 to 23:59 on 08/01/2018 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- Consumers can receive a maximum of two entries into the prize draw, one entry per route will be permitted during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to email accounts, Facebook accounts or names will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- To enter the prize draw, consumers must visit Hyundai.co.uk/NFL, correctly answer the question ‘What is the name of the cognitive ability test that every NFL player is required to complete?’, enter all mandatory details and submit their entry during the Promotional Period AND/OR login to Facebook and comment underneath the post by Hyundai UK which references the promotion during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website and/or Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and/or Facebook.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Hyundai Motor UK (the “Promoter”) takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entrants who enter via Facebook are subject to the terms and conditions located at https://www.facebook.com/terms
Prizes and Fulfilment
- Correct entries must be received by 23:59 on 08/01/2018 (“Closing Date”) to be entered into the prize draw.
1 x prizes will be available to. The prize is for 2 adults and consists of:
- 2 x tickets to the Super Bowl LII on Sunday 4 February 2018 in Minneapolis, including pregame hospitality and food and drinks during the game
- Return economy flights from a London airport to Minneapolis, departing on Friday 2 February and returning Monday 5 February 2018
- 3 night’s accommodation at a hotel chosen by the Promoter
- Return airport to hotel transfers in Minneapolis
- Return hotel to stadium transfers on Gameday
- Transport to the London airport is not included. All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize, including but not limited to, travel insurance, Visas and spending money as required, are the winner’s and guest’s own. The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The prize draw will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email within 48 HOURS of the close of the Promotional Period. The winner will have 5 DAYS to accept the prize by following the instructions provided in the winning notification. Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- The prize must be taken 02/02/2018 to 05/02/2018. Failure to be able to attend will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final.
- The prize cannot be transferred. There is no cash or other alternative for the prize except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- The winner and their guest must hold valid passports with at least 6 months’ validity remaining after their return date. Passports, Visas and other travel documentation are the responsibility and cost of the prize winners. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or their guest fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
- The winner’s guest must be aged 18 or over.
Other Important Information
- All travel, accommodation and other services provided to the winner and their guest will be provided subject to the terms and conditions of each such provider. The Promoter will not have any liability in relation thereto, and any dispute arising from travel, accommodation and/ or other services must be taken up with such providers.
- Flights will only be booked once the winner has been confirmed and are subject to availability at the time of booking. The London airport will be chosen by the Promoter. The winner and their guest must travel together on the same return flights.
- The Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner.
- The winner and their guest take full responsibility for any risks associated with travelling outside the UK. The winner and their guest must take into account any travel advice from the British Government to ascertain if there are any issues with potential travel. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the winner or their guest that may arise from them not following British Government travel advice.
- By accepting the prize package, the winner and their guest agree to adhere to all stadium regulations and the Terms and Conditions of the tickets that form part of their prize.
- The Promoter and the Venue reserve the right to remove the winner and/or their guest if they are not acting in adherence with the stadium regulations.
- The Promoter and the Venue reserve the right to refuse entry to the event to any person regardless of if they have a valid ticket.
- All entrants agree to release the National Football League and its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., and each of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, members, partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind resulting or arising from participation in the Contest and/or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of any prize (including any travel or travel-related activity). The NFL entities have not offered or sponsored this contest in any way.
- The prize winner’s full name and county is available by sending a self-addressed envelope to ‘Hyundai – NFL – Super Bowl LII – Winner’, Social Media Manager, Hyundai Motor UK Ltd, 728 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1HE or by emailing email@example.com within three months of the Closing Date.
- By participating in the promotion via Facebook, the entrants licence and grant the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert.
- The winner and their guest agree to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense. This may include but is not limited to photographs taken which may be used for publicity purposes. By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner and their guest further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange a prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner or their guest not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is responsible for the collection and use of personal data in the context of the Promotion. Personal data is only processed for the purpose of participating in the promotion, identifying and contacting the winner and delivering prize. The winner’s name will be announced publicly. Entry data will be deleted a maximum of 3 months after the end of the Promotion.
- Personal data is stored in the UK and is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes with the Promoter's service providers in accordance with applicable law. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but will no longer be able to participate.